Thursday 25 March 2010

Re-Edited

So i ended up being in uni today for no apparent reason today. I then come across a cd with my previous styling shoots on so i then re-edited them,which i have been meaning to do for a while because my styling images are gonna be put into a online fashion arts magazine called D:VOID ran by a friend of mine called Lloyd scott tyler who is a boyo full of creative flow and he has made a kind gesture to put it into his magazine so very much appreciated.

THE PASTEL BEAUTY




Also i will be working on a current new project outside of university working with the beautiful Alice Fox and my photographer best friend Sarah Ann who is also coming down to visit me in london for a couple of days

Alice fox

Sarah Ann
And Lloyd Scott Tyler who is putting my shoot in his magazine

Picture found on ferofero.com
Brian Lichenburg is always a hit he's always been a rising fashion designer and is still very current with his styles for men and women i just want to rob a bank and buy it all this what i like the most if i had the cash!

Source www.alexandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment