Tuesday 4 May 2010

Been Along Time

So ive neglected my blog for a little while with uni work on the mind & less partying till this weekend been out since thursday and has just recovered from my bender & drinking sessions.Over the past few days ive met some incredible people over the past few days & caught up with an old friend.

FIRST STOP YMH
Story goes it was my first time i turned up to a club "on my own" i thought fuck it luckily i knew alot of people in there. It turned out to be pretty amazing "I GOT FUCKED AT YOUR MUMS HOUSE" i must admit i think i lived up to that but i met other new people in there too danced so hard my whole body was aching the next day! Then i met a friend who i went to college with it had been almost year since ive seen her who is in the pic above we had lots to drink had alot to talk about it was nice to see a familar face from back home, it was also scotts birthday he runs this AMAZING night.

All photos taken by Wade Fletcher.

Next Stop "Now thats what i call an 80's party!"
I dragged my college friend with me to this she felt skank but i dressed her up lent her some of my clothes for the night then we just decided to do it all again then i met my batty cormack at her gaff had too much to drink and the tube journery became an adventure.



All Photos taken by Mary Cormack & her Mac! TORTURE GARDENS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
This was the first time i wore latex ive always been interesting in how it looks & my friend Becky Lowe made this big shoulder latex top for me which i love dearly.
The night was great it was a little out of the blue that we was gonna go we planned it but she thought i wasnt alive cus i went out the 2 nights before hand. Also at TG i experienced the couples room it was very interesting i do recommend people to go this event its just an experience the atomosphere & energy is indescribable.

Then on the sunday i met up with Joe Black who i met on saturday night but my friend couldnt make it again so in dave tradition i went on my own & met him in here it was really great to see him and everyone else in there everyone welcomed me with open arms.

Joe Black

RYAN JAGGER
Im going be working with him at the end of this month also going to be styling him for his show at Birmingham pride.He's just written a new song B.Y.OB its one of my favourite records by him so i suggest you go & check him out you'll be listening to him on repeat.

MYSPACE.COM/RYANOFFICIAL






1 comment:

  1. Wanted to go Torture Gardens forever! It looks amaze.

    iundereye.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete