Sunday 4 July 2010

Hello Birmz

So ive made my return back to Birmingham to spend some of my summer there catch up with all my friends & go out do some catching up i headed to the gale with my friends this weekend it was great to be honest & didnt really spend a penny which was even better.We danced to hell of alot gaga reanacted dance moves and also attempt commander the usual gay night out in Birmingham. These are just some snaps of what we got up to.



FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD



My afternoon out with Olivia & Jake decided to go out for a spot of chinease.
MO & GAGALOO
Lady gaga & Morrissey also lead singer from semi precious wepons at Manchester Men arena
DAVES ROOM
Here pictures of pieces in my room accessories , clothes etc.
My Rail

Jewellery

Picture Frames



Animal Pillow
This was given to me by my best friend .
Harlequin Dolls
Some people may find these scary but i love harlequins so i have a few around my room.


Vhs
PLAYLIST
Kelis 4th of july


Katy Perry california gurls

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a rocking night out!

    iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete