Wednesday 13 July 2011

Amber Hands

Tonight i will be going to see S.C.U.M. at the Electrowerkz in angel i really can't wait ive been listening to this band for about 2 years now it will be my second time seeing them im so glad there finally releasing there long awaited debut album. 

Gianni Versace
Currently these pattern shirts are back in trend with lots different details with chains, clocks and rops in all various colours. They are probably been noticed in alot of press as lady gaga has been rocking this look with her teal green hair. I managed to come across one & bought one from a charity shop the other day, i know i have some at home too which i think i will have to ressurect from my wardrobe.

I will put a pic of mine up when i can, for a special occassion.


New Lanvin Adversment


Want
I really would like to own this now please, but i do think i could make one of these myself its worth an attempt. 

Pulp Magazine


Tailor, Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment