Tuesday 23 February 2010

BONdage! Mascacre Divine IncEST!

This weekend was a corker i felt like crap all day when my friends visited and one of my mates was late for her birthday but then she finally arrived then we got really trashed she absolutely loved divine which was a plus because its one of my favourite nights out in london its the place to be. I danced so much it was packed of eighties tunes but it wasnt commerical thats what i really enjoy about it and everyone was on the same level and i looked like i just stepped out of a sex club walking around with a leash around my neck i agreed to wear because my friend rose gave it to me last week so she dragged me around all night im offiically her bitch! haha. I danced so much i was worn out im still recovering now i have fashion week on my back to pile on the tiredness.

All photos are taken by Mary Cormack.


All photos at Divine Incest are taken by Felicity Hayward who always throws this awesome clubnight.

1 comment: