Wednesday 17 February 2010

My Dutty Valentine/Lilees shindig


Two of my friends collaborated for a clubnight called my dutty valentine it was full of 80s classics and electro beats it was aimed at the cool kids basically dress to impress throw on your moms old skool big shouldered jacket everything is all gravy.
The night was full of a good niche of friends known from other clubs we have met each other at , it was like a get together it was nice not to spend valentines indoors with a bottle of jack on ya lonesome an staring at your facebook profile all night .I loved it the night was chilled out for me because i have been out since wednesday so i was a tad tired but i was fighting it well i drunk it away i was up all night till the monday morning.
This all continued at my friends house called lilee so we had a lil shindig at hers after it was fun everyone was on a hype from the dutty valentine i took some pretty hilarious pictures of that night so here they are enjoy!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment