Wednesday 10 February 2010

Pearl Of Wisdom

I've been into Nathan Jendens work since his first collection and to hear that i will be dressing for his show in London Fashion Week thanks to a good friend of mine who emailed alot of people who are doing fashion week she is also a designer she managed to bag a job with him too and asked me if i am interested and i was like hell yes so she fowarded my details to him so this was very good news to my ears im really looking foward to it.

Heres some of my favourite images from his s/s 2010 collection
Pearl Jacket


Bollywood Inspired


Bold Pattern


I find this collection very diverse im not keen on colour put he always manages to make it acceptable in my eyes, i like the fact he used black and asian models too. Yet he is known for his gothic dark path in fashion design reason being why i like his work so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment