Tuesday 16 February 2010

Daniel Lismores/Fundraiser for haiti Party

So i have'nt been on this for a week so its time to update you on my my were about so i have alot of updates to bring you. I attend a party to a host called Daniel Lismore it was a fundraiser for haiti to it involved creative people, musicians , fashionistas, designers , stylists, drags , fags and performance art the night was very eventful but i enjoyed every minute of it but i got so drunk i ended up being outside of the venue wondering were the hell i am and what shall i do at this time so i stumbled on home.

Heres photos of the night.

My friend fabien outfit styled by me



Sleeping Beauty's on the bus



Daniel Lismore the host





The fun stripper






Vicktoria Modesta















Dancing girl i see her around everywhere in London i love her

No comments:

Post a Comment