Wednesday 10 February 2010

See Through

Here is one image from my latest "Styling Project" i still have another 2 more photoshoots to do they are all gonna be surrounding this style i like the idea of pastel tones i dont do colour but i think it will show alot of variation in my portfolio but i do think the hiding of the face will keep to my persona.



Photo taken by Emma Grace who is a wonderful photographer and a pleasure to with we seem to have similar ideas and concepts which i think which makes a team work.

Here is an artist called JAIDEN RVA JAMES who has done work in Lady Gaga's bad romance video he did all the masks for the men.Artists such as him have really got me into headgear ive been making a few bits and pieces for my current shoot i want to make more for future shoots.


No comments:

Post a Comment